SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:18 AM
"W"'s Avatar
"W" "W" is offline
Catch fish in DA face!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Big Lake LA
Posts: 32,974
Cash: 7,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
I'd love to see a rolled gunnel 21 foot bay boat eating up 5 foot rollers 70 miles offshore out of Cameron tuna fishing in a hundred foot of water.?...lol
Fished tuna out of a 24ft champ in 1200 ft of water in 3 to 4 ft rollers....I'm just saying my boat can handle 5ft waves if need be...I don't even want to fish in 3ft....

Edwards....how big were those swells we hit in cocodrie??? I know when we hit the bottom all you saw was water in front and back...and boat disappeared
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map