SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-26-2011, 11:29 AM
longsidelandry's Avatar
longsidelandry longsidelandry is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delcambre, LA
Posts: 6,749
Cash: 1,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W";247485]Telling the truth only hurts the ones that its true about.....Just because i speak out ...O well...

I was ban from LSM because of a spook who called us a cheater and I took up for us...me you and matt........ I made it know...and just becasue Tony saw gold in the x con....he picked the payer over the buyer...


[COLOR="Red
And also...I only lack about 20 to 30 days than a full time guide fishing..[/COLOR].
You lack alot more than that buddy...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map