SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Big Lake Blondie's Avatar
Big Lake Blondie Big Lake Blondie is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DeRidder, LA
Posts: 573
Cash: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Yeah, I slapped a guy last year after Gustav for trying to get into my back yard. I guess I slapped him more than once...The cops picked him up down the street. He apparently fell hard into the plastic, back seat when they picked him up! LOL They chuckled and said that I should not have hit him and should leave "policing" up to them!
Yeah...the cop told me "They could have turned around and jumped on you."...Wasn't too worried about it at the time...Told the cop they would have had a dang good time trying to get me as mad as I was...I had a bat anyway...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map