SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion > Freshwater Fishing Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 05-27-2011, 06:50 PM
RODBENDER's Avatar
RODBENDER RODBENDER is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 267
Cash: 1,085
Default

My club has a tourney tomorrow and I think I will sit this one out. But I can't help but think, I know those fish are there and they want something! One guy suggested it was the low oxygen levels in the water. Don't believe that one cause there is a current going. It might be the fishhave just moved deep and suspended on the trees we can't see.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map