SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 06-04-2011, 09:19 PM
mcjaredsandwich's Avatar
mcjaredsandwich mcjaredsandwich is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tx
Posts: 5,366
Cash: 926
Default

This is too funny. haha!! I don't have a problem admitting I am a big lake pilgrim...rode the mayflower down I-45 to I-10 and haven't pilgrimmaged back yet. Ya'll got me hooked on the lifestyle down here. I am a north texan transplant who just loves to fish.


This is legit
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map