SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 06-07-2011, 04:04 PM
longsidelandry's Avatar
longsidelandry longsidelandry is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delcambre, LA
Posts: 6,749
Cash: 1,008
Default

I have the EVO and absolutely love it. I've used the iPhone and have an iPod touch and I find that they are more like kids toys compared to a Droid. My wife even swapped over to a EVO and likes it. I have the mobile hotspot on mine which is pretty cool cuz I can turn it on and it pretty much becomes a wireless router. There are also more apps for Droid than iPhone now, at least that's what I read somewhere the other day.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map