SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 06-08-2011, 05:48 AM
longsidelandry's Avatar
longsidelandry longsidelandry is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delcambre, LA
Posts: 6,749
Cash: 1,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron man View Post
I wear a loose fitting camo shirt that I wear bowhunting in the early season. Keeps my cool. Its kinda like a loose under armor/mesh type fabric. HMM turns out its polyester.
During bow season I wear the long sleeve loose fitting Under Armour shirts. It's almost like wearing nothing at all they're so light. I also have the Columbia short sleeve t-shirts that are pretty much the same thing so I would probably get some long sleeve ones like that if I were looking to get something to go fishing in.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map