SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 06-13-2011, 02:04 AM
weedeater's Avatar
weedeater weedeater is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff, La
Posts: 5,057
Cash: 2,564
Default

I shoot carbon xpress with my Mathews DXT and realy like them, I have family that shoots the gold tips and they like them. I try to stick with a pro shop for anything like this since they can make sure you are set up right unless you realy know what you are doin and I dont besides pickin it up aim and shoot, I fish, bow hunt, gun hunt and travel to much to deal with the little things.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map