SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 06-17-2011, 09:22 PM
chasin'tail's Avatar
chasin'tail chasin'tail is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 99
Cash: 10
Default

Thats funny, the biologist wanted to leave it alone. 25 12" min. with no protection for the big fish. They are not what you need to protect. And NO I don't want a slot limit, I was just saying that the 2-4 lbs fish are the furture of the species. Where you the one yelling " how do we make BL a trophy trout lake". It already was, and I'll say it again call Mike Harbison. He knows more about the lake than most of us. I do believe the fish come in cyclics. And I can still go to some of my spots and catch 2-3 lb avg. ,but not the 30-40 fish in the 3-6 lb avg. those days are gone. I fished BL since the 70's this lake will never be what it once was ......
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map