SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 07-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Deadly D's Avatar
Deadly D Deadly D is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Washington DC
Posts: 1,957
Cash: 4,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
I had a friend who dipped, but didn't buy. When hunting ducks, he would always bum Skoal. He never brought any with him. One day while hunting, I took a dip and he held his hand out to take the can. I gave it to him and he took a dip.
When I was finished and there was no more taste in the Skoal, I put it back in the can and popped it a few times to mix it up with the new Skoal. He never asked for a dip from me again.
That took care of that
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map