SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Micah's Avatar
Micah Micah is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Holmwood/BigLake
Posts: 5,344
Cash: 2,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gottogo49 View Post
I love your pictures Braden and maybe it is just me but hide that spoonie back in the pack and put a pintail hen or drake grey in the front row.
Back in the day, we were teased badly for shooting spoonies or blackjacks.
The days of only pintail drakes and greenhead limits are long past for me but the stigma remains. Now I shoot whatever is flying, I just try to hide the less desirables. I have heard that they are considering allowing us to shoot squeelers during the teal season. Yea!
I hope this is true.....I also hope to have my limit before the squeelers show up
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map