SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 07-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Gerald Gerald is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lake Charles / Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,648
Cash: 4,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopedale Hustler View Post
I lost my truck keys last night...(too much fun) and dont have a spare...does anyone have any idea of what i can do or how i can get in my truck??
I have never "lost" my keys........but I have locked the keys in my truck several times while out hunting or fishing.

That is why I have a spare key hidden on my truck and spare keys at home...... I concider this very cheap insurace to keep from having a bad day.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map