SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Ray's Avatar
Ray Ray is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: House
Posts: 10,432
Cash: 1,317
Default

They were not fishing, just kayaking. They are from Vidalia and came down to visit and look at the water around here. They hit L'auberge tonight and one won $500, one won $90, another won $72 and I won $290.
They are at Walmart right now getting a saltwater license.
Tomorrow I am taking them crabbing on the road ditch to Rutherfords Beach and I am going surf fishing. Hope the winds die down.

P.S., I am not originally from here. I don't know where Holbrook Park is.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map