SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 07-24-2011, 11:10 AM
Duck Butter's Avatar
Duck Butter Duck Butter is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South Central La
Posts: 3,903
Cash: 3,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Thanks for the intro medheavy! I don't like the guy's attitude where ya went. It gives us all a bad rap. I don't practice "sticking it to" anyone. There is a difference in the way I charge for self pay though. I don't cut too many breaks to an INS co because they don't cut me any. I dang sure don't try to nail either though because that can bite you REAL hard sometimes!
Pox, the biggest reason rates are so high here is because the uninsured rate is near 30%. Thank the slugs who don't pay insurance and ambulance chasing attorneys for the rates! Wanna coNpare notes?...I just got my first quote back for INS on a wrecker...$924/mo!!!
He worked at a shop and then branched out on his on, I know many people that do body work and would not do that. Just really rubbed me the wrong way, its the whole 10% thing. 10% of any profession has its share of expletives
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map