SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 08-18-2011, 09:41 PM
inchspinner's Avatar
inchspinner inchspinner is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 3,732
Cash: 8,627
Default

Ive owned nice stuff and cheap stuff..My dad gave me an alligator belt from when he was a teenager that my grandpaw paid 100 bucks for back in the late 60s and I still have it and it still looks new...I think alot of things you buy you can find cheaper that are just as good qulality, but there are things that you just have to SPEND THE MONEY....I dont buy stuff so that other people can awk and guu about its for me.....And a wallet is something your gonna use till you die...why not buy a quality one..I didnt say expensive just good quality....If it last 30 yrs...great if it doesnt I move on to the next brand when im 70 lol.....
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map