SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 09-14-2011, 09:55 AM
specktator's Avatar
specktator specktator is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Lafayette, LA
Posts: 6,582
Cash: 3,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
I agree,we have a 6 point or better rule. What pisses me off come dog season they shoot anything that moves. We put up with it cause the dues are cheap and we shoot deer every year.
Yeh 6 is better than 4. And I am not trying to knock anyone that shoots small bucks. Like I said, to each his own. I have just been deer hunting for so long and have been fortunate enough to shoot prob 80-90 deer in my lifetime that shooting the small ones just doesn't do it for me. I would rather shoot them with my video camera or let him grow a little so my daughter or nephew can kill him. AND I really don't like to clean them anymore. When I was a kid, my buddy and I's dads would bring clients/friends hunting. Whatever they shot they would just pile up at the skinning rack and he and I would be skinning and gutting deer all day long.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map