SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-08-2011, 02:07 PM
jonboy726 jonboy726 is offline
Sand Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Lake
Posts: 9
Cash: 711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
Will agree with some of your post but the po po cannot be everywhere all the time. Operation Game Thief has an 800 # you can call without having to give your name for violations. I have this number on speed dial and will use it for all violations including fishing violations. If you don't believe you should help protect the resource that makes your living there is nothing left for me to say. To look the other way while someone in your business steals a resource actually makes one complicit in the illegal act IMO.
Just to clarify, I am law-abiding. I take what the law allows while practicing good habits to help preserve the reef such as not pulling the dredge too long and culling out on the reef so that I don't displace from the natural habitat. I do what I can to aid in preservation. And I didn't say I turn my head when I see wrong. What I meant to convey was that I don't personally go sit out in the lake at night like a cop setting a speed trap. THAT's not my job.
By the way, can you post that operation game thief # for myself and anyone else who may not have it?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map