SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-20-2011, 12:28 AM
weedeater's Avatar
weedeater weedeater is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff, La
Posts: 5,057
Cash: 2,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
I believe they are stored in the unit. All you need is an SD card to copy them. It's very easy.

Let me do a little research and find out what card it takes for sure. If it does use an SD card I can back it up for you and I might have a map card also.

EVO
hope its just on the sd card, he has a lot of places marked on Rayburn.... so I am tryin to get his info so he will have it later or else he wants to keep the unit. He has a nav card in it for the Southern region I belive is what he said, this is all new to me but I want the unit so that later I can get one with side and down imaging and link them.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map