SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-22-2011, 09:06 AM
weedeater's Avatar
weedeater weedeater is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff, La
Posts: 5,057
Cash: 2,564
Default

I have camron and its been great, I had communicrap before and I would not go back to them if it was my last choice nor do I think they would take me back due the parting we had. Camron offered just internet but it was not much cheaper then what I pay them for cable and internet, I think internet only was $50-$60 which to me would be still worth it especially not to have to deal deal with them idiots in Westlake or India or who ever you may get ahold of with communicrap if you are even lucky to get ahold of them at all.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map