SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-07-2011, 09:01 PM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Alright, you guys shook the bean counter out of his roost and put him back at the shop counting. As of RIGHT NOW, I have IN MY POSSESSION, $1480. Now, this doesn't include numerous WalMart gift cards, food donations or, the check that I did not have time to go get today that is to be $1000.

Tentatively, we have $2480 + all the extras that we are still gathering. I am also still working on my vendors to cough up some of the large profits they hit on me throughout the year. Also, I have yet to drop my own $$ on this. I'm sure there are several more holding out as well. I'd just feel dumb Paypal'ing myself money. Alright, as of right now, I'm pitching $100 in so, we are looking at $2580.

Chicken and I have talked and, if we can hit $3000, I think we'll be well on our way to making two families have a very wonderful Christmas! It may sound like a lot of $$ but remember we are shopping for 8 kids and 4 adults...No, we aren't buying toys for the adults but, gift cards to shoe stores are more to help the adults than bring joy to a kid. Also, hopefully, we can do a gas card or two as well...Here again, it lowers some stress levels for Mom and Dad which makes the kid's lives easier.

So, who else wants to jump in on this?!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map