SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 01-03-2012, 08:57 PM
cbruno's Avatar
cbruno cbruno is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: sulphur
Posts: 127
Cash: 1,334
Default

Loncast I can vouch for Pete Jorgensen top notch service. I was in the same situation did not buy my yamaha from him, but he has done my service work. I realize it is a drive but like someone said ealier if you call and talk to Pete and tell him the situation you are in he will do what he can to work with you, he is also open on Saturdays from 9 to 2 I think. Trust me it will be worth the drive. not that it will get you in any faster or repairs done faster but please pass on to Pete that I recommended and you heard about there quality service on this site.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map