SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 02-09-2012, 03:55 PM
BassAssasin's Avatar
BassAssasin BassAssasin is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: lafayette, la
Posts: 2,719
Cash: 1,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Depends on how many extra socks I have n how big of a mess I make always do a "live release" on the ol poo sock.
Quick story:
Wake up one morning to go on a fishing trip and I couldn't find any clean socks so I wake my ex wife up n start raising hell about not having clean socks ..... They were in the dryer... So she was well aware that I left wearing 2 socks ... When I get home from fishing I was only wearing 1 sock ... She started asking why I only had one sock she realized why b4 she finished her sentence "No, no? Really mike ? Seriously? " lm ao friggin classic

hahahahaha i can definately relate
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map