SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-12-2012, 07:33 PM
PUREBAY2200's Avatar
PUREBAY2200 PUREBAY2200 is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,744
Cash: 2,236
Default

W- when I get another boat I'm gonna strap ur lil arse to the front of it with a pirate costum on and run full speed down the causeway till I find dumass!!
Then I'm gonna let u talk trash to dumass as I sling trout in the boat..... With a skeleton rod!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map