SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion

Freshwater Fishing Discussion For discussion of everything freshwater!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-16-2012, 10:42 PM
fishinpox's Avatar
fishinpox fishinpox is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: baton rouge
Posts: 8,470
Cash: 5,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
I started using flouro on the causeway 14 lb I think, box is gone so not xactly sure...
I like it; don't fray as much as the mono rubbing aginst the pylons.

Normal fishing I use 10 or 12 lb big game. Bought a big spool of each from academy this past fall.... Won't need line for years!!

Power pro 15 lb for top water with a 15 or 20 lb leader 6-7 ft long.

Bass fishing I use power pro for jigs , frogs and top water.

Mono for spinner baits and buzz baits & shallow crank baits.

Flouro for deep crank baits or rattle traps
Why u put a leader on when throwing a topwater plug???
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map