SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
meaux fishing's Avatar
meaux fishing meaux fishing is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Meaux
Posts: 12,531
Cash: 22,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
I realized that a long time ago... 1-1.5' chop = a salty Cajun 2-4' chop ....... Lmao ! But what's even worse is I got invited to go tuna fishing Friday-sat n forecast is for 4-6' seas and I know what a real 4-6' sea is ....and I'm still considering going! Wish me luck!
How big is the boat?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map