SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 03-08-2012, 12:40 AM
bjhooper82's Avatar
bjhooper82 bjhooper82 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,910
Cash: 3,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Thanks for the info guys. I stopped at academy tonight and picked up a scent pack for 14.99. Had the detergent, shampoo, deodorant, and spray! The ranch is called Corley Ranch by Madisonville, TX. I'm sure their hunted hard, it's $250 for a guided hunt for 2 hogs. I'm just hoping it's all good cause it's a birthday treat for me and my brother. Kill r not I'm gonna show those texans how a Cajun parties!!! Hope they're ready for hell.

Lol!! Good luck on your hunt.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map