SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 03-21-2012, 12:04 PM
PBJ PBJ is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: DeRidder
Posts: 109
Cash: 858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boben1968 View Post
Make sure you check the swash plate. If any wear I would replace. I recomend leaving the thermostat in the motor to maintain proper engine temp..
I was told by Jerry at Jerry's Marine to NEVER run an engine without the thermostat for an extended period of time. I think it has something to do with the cylinders being too cold compared to the piston and causing excess wear.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map