SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-31-2009, 03:47 PM
Loneshark Loneshark is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 548
Cash: 1,443
Default

I am sure you are correct about the fitting but I am unfamiliar on how it operates. The fitting is in the shape of a dumbbell. I wish I could post a pic. The next problem is going to be threading it back through the bottom cowl. I am definately going to tie on a string to help retrieve it. The fitting is in the shape of a dumbbell. I wish I could post a pic.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map