SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-09-2012, 05:23 PM
huntin fool's Avatar
huntin fool huntin fool is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 11,203
Cash: 2,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahunaz View Post
gone way downhill....city wouldn't put any money back into it after they had it in the best shape its ever been in 5 yrs ago. I vowed never to play pine again and will hold to my word. I dislike old school turtle back greens with no bunkers...rather play putt putt
Good friend of mine's grandfather owns Pine, and my grandmother was lived at the white house at the 16th hole, so, I'd get to play for free. But as you said, I like a lil' challenge. Sad to say, I laid down the clubs for the past year, as fishing and hunting took over. I will pick back up this summer/fall.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map