SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 04-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
I have opened this thread back up because it was cool of southern to post it and because I do not want one member to ruin a good thread.

While this is not a fishing report or there would be at least one person banned over this, look at the picture, think to yourself it is a fake if you want and move on, or tell the man nice picture, or do nothing.

This site is not here for people to jump on unsuspecting posters when they are nice enough to share something with the rest of the group.

We had a few good weeks without this stupidity and I thought we had turned the corner but here we go again.

Keep it in the gill net section guys, be men not children.
It's because I'm back.



I hope this incident does not discourage Corey from posting here. We all know what a vital part of this site he is. I think he's intelligent enough to ignore ignorance.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map