SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 05-16-2012, 07:58 AM
bearwash87's Avatar
bearwash87 bearwash87 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South of Sabine Rigs
Posts: 370
Cash: 1,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Mike P. View Post
As long as those guys aren't running up on you whats the big deal.. It looks like they are a few 100 yards away, unless the pic doesn't do justice. I'm not trying to call you out, but that far away and they are messing up your fishing? Did they run up on the spot or just troll and drift? I appologize in advance if they are closer than they appear, but everyone can't fish half the lake alone..
We were drifting a reef and birds starting working just down little bit right in the direction of our drift, and three boats came in between us and the birds. I mean they weren't in casting distance yet but they could have taken a different approach is all I'm saying. No feelings hurt here just I think we could have taken a better approach to share the wealth! lol
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map