SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:12 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default billystix t shirts

ok dudes
its t shirt time and lid time, i have my new billystix t shirts ready to roll they are $15 ea shipping included in this price also i have lids at the same price $15 ea now let me say this on the lids, i will not wear a cheap lid and i will not offer a cheap lid to my customer so these lids cost me $15 ea with the embroidery so its like i am selling them at cost. if you want a lid the shipping is $5 but if you order a lid and a t shirt at the same time $30 i will pay postage.
now if you order a custom rod within two weeks after you order the $30 package i will deduct the $30 off of the price of your new custom billystix.
this is for new orders only"dont come whining about the rod i bought last week" it dont count. new customers only but if you are a owner of a billystix custom rod and you do not have a t shirt i will give you one for $10 and no postage thats for you whiners
now lets talk top water rods any body top water fisg baits only, i am talking walk the dog you know make that plug work like its a live thing on the surface well you need a special rod blank not to stiff but not like your limp rod it needs to have a little give but it needs back bone, i have started carrying a new line of blanks that retail for close to $150 ea just the blank throw in titanium guides another $130 cork set up another $28 so far we are up to $308 or for simple math $310 wait what about the yur name and the decals another $12 now where are we at i know for get that rod it's way over my head.to high.
maybe not i got the buying power due to being that i have been selected to be a rep so i get to play price wars, if they want me to work thier product and promote it then i need a price that refelects the working man
i think if i could get these blanks moving it would mean i would need to show sales to the man behind the computer so if i could build you this top of the line custom billystix spiral that should sell for $325 other rod builders are moving custom rods for much more every day as much a $450 $475 if i could knock off say $125 making this top water rod $210 could you live with that oh then if you got the $30 rebate on the t shirt and lid that means rod cost $180 for a $400 plus rod good grief i might need to get a brain scan i already did that and it was non funcinonial
give some feed back on this rod , i need to get them moving while i can get them i dont want to lose the oppurinuity to have this fine rod blank in my line up, or at least give me your thoughts, i also need a rep to help me try one out i have a man in mind but he is going to be a hard nut to crack and he knows who i am speaking of, we have already kinda went at it once, and i keep hoping he will bite the bullet and give me a chance so i can say see i told ya so.
stix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billystix rods--3 --21--09 004.jpg (41.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg billystix rods--3 --21--09 003.jpg (41.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00247.JPG (83.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00255.jpg (53.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg sun-1--18-09 007.jpg (52.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg sun-1--18-09 008.jpg (42.4 KB, 26 views)
Old 09-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

BILLY GOT THE T-SHIRT...I havent for got about ya!!! .........Only way you going to get these guys here tonight is after the game!!!! They fired up and ready!!!!!!