SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 07-17-2012, 03:53 PM
bull1134 bull1134 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 327
Cash: 1,458
Default

that sucks..but this happened to me a few weeks ago. during the day I hear my dog just goin off by the back door. I walk outside and see someone coming out of my shed. Now, this part of the yard is enclosed by a 6 ft cinderblock wall. i ask him what the hell he thinks he is doin, he replies that he's with the city and had to "check my meter". the guy says this while holding my tackle box in his hand, what an idiot. I just smiled and said,"wrong answer". opened the door, and let my mixed breed labbish dog out,75lbs of fury unleashed . I have never seen a man jump that high, or scream that loud in my life! he dropped the box, and vaulted over that fence! I leave her outside now, no one even walks on my side of the road anymore.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map