SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlestackle.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 08-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Jcredeur's Avatar
Jcredeur Jcredeur is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 483
Cash: 1,426
Default

Also hit Quintana early. Didn't think I would make it to shark bayou in the bass boat!! Ran shark bayou and fishes the cuts in mud point with no luck. Once the water calmed down I moved out on the trash pile and had a couldnt put a lure in the water without coming up with a croaker. Had some birds diving near mud point but all we could bring up we're gaftops and white trout. Water then laid considerably and I went check out around dry reef, water looked good and was pretty salty. Didn't catch there but I'm not too familiar with that area. Also ran to marsh Island water looked really good and salty but nothing there..... Also fished around the hammock but nothing.....

For those who fish the structures around dry reef and marsh island , any pointers? I checked em out but didn't know where to even start...lol
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map