SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,086
Default The crazies are coming

To north La.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344001327.488887.jpg

I hope someone gets brave and stands up to these idiots!!!
I know it's " freedom of speech" as ruled by the supreme court...... But come one!!!
Support our troops!!!
If you live in the Ruston area go help keep these people out of the funeral for an American hero.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Wife is from Ruston area, those folks are gonna get a rude awakening. This is a well-known, well-liked kid who died over there and I foresee the true Christians coming out against this and doing whatever they can to keep the crazies out of the way.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:05 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,763

What the Frick? These people keep this shat up and they are gonna get crushed eventually. They are only harming themselves. The people who hold their tongues are gonna get fed up
And these douches are gonna shat there pants when the gloves come off!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

people like that make me sick!! They've been doing this for years now. They announce their arrival so the cops will be there to protect them. It would be great if the cops didn't show and those morons would get what they deserve for once!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 879

The sad part IMO is that these crazy people do all this saying its what god wants them to do and claim to be a church. Its people like the WBC that give chrstians a bad name and turn people away from God.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

There are many groups of all kinds, from bikers to church groups who create a human shield from the WBC. They protect the family and friends of the fallen soldier from having to see or hear their disrespectful message. The students of A&M did this recently. Maybe LA Tech can do something like this.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,679

Let them come talk those craziness
to me or my soldiers, I would kick them in the *** so hard with my combat boots they will meet they makers.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Ling

Cash: 2,086

I spoke with some friends up there; some of the fraternities & other groups will b attending to block the protesters.
It's a damn shame this is needed.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

we have raised a generation of not immoral people............but ammoral people.
These fools have no idea of compassionate humanity and respectful disagreement.

I hope that someone gets thier *** handed to them on this.

I hope my ATO brothers are out in force..........we never minded a good *** whooping either given or taken back in the early 80's and trust that mind set is still in place.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542
FlagUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishaholic82 View Post
The sad part IMO is that these crazy people do all this saying its what god wants them to do and claim to be a church. Its people like the WBC that give chrstians a bad name and turn people away from God.
This is why I believe in God, but not religion. Radicals like this use it to construe the word to match their ridiculous views and wage war in the name of God on those who do not follow their version. It has been like this for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I believe strongly in the first amendment, but to use it to defame someone who gave the ultimate sacrifice for you to enjoy that right when you are not willing to give that same sacrifice is treason in my book. Thse people should be tried and executed in the most gruesome manner possible in a public venue for all to see. These idiots are not there to spread their "word", they are there to incite a riot and anybody with sense can see that. This is causing a harmful enviroment to the public and enfringing on the locals right to saftey, so screw their right to assemble!! The authorities should ban these a-holes from even entering the town.

Better yet, let them in and show them a good old southern welcome. Designate them to one area that is laden with IED's since they love them so much. Let them see what it feels like to wonder if the next step will blow your leg off. To top it off, unleash the rath of a Marine with his M40 from several hundred yards away on them bastids so they won't know where it's coming from. "Y'all come back now, you here!"