SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > Kayak and Canoe Forum

Kayak and Canoe Forum Discuss non-motorized watersport activities here, including kayaking, canoeing, etc.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 08-28-2012, 07:10 PM
SoggyRedNeck's Avatar
SoggyRedNeck SoggyRedNeck is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Baton Rouge/Oakdale
Posts: 126
Cash: 789
Default

Im not an experienced yaker, ive only been in a few different yaks. Pelican, ocean something, and a hobie. The NuCanoe tracks well, on about the 3rd stroke I'm cruising. When I demoed it with pack-n-paddle I had me (300lbs) and my GF (140lbs) and it hauled with just me paddling. When she started paddling it really cruised. Didn't take much effort at all.

I don't mind busting my hump with a paddle as long the yack is as stable as this bad boy. I'm gonna have a 45 mini Kota on it to go long distances anyway, haha
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map