SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 09-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Duck Butter's Avatar
Duck Butter Duck Butter is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South Central La
Posts: 3,903
Cash: 3,317
Default

Da Cove - I believe you no worries

but to the original discussion, it all depends, I want people to run on plane when they pass me when I am fishing in say a channel or a bayou and they have to be close, but if you are in the middle of the lake or a bay, then there is no reason to run 50 yards from the boat wide open. I have only fished Turners a handful of times and that is a totally different situation in the fall. I think you may as well just be prepared to idle for a good while as long as people are fishing, stay as far away from boats if that is possible.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map