SaltyCajun.com lake Area Marine

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 09-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Bluechip's Avatar
Bluechip Bluechip is offline
The Camp Cook....
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 10,295
Cash: 14,396
Default

It will come out good... Trust me lol... You will be amazed.

Are you cooking to an internal temperature? Do you have a thermometer.

I strictly smoke my meat by temp.... I know it's lazy but I have a few wireless thermometers and I put the monitor on the coffee table next to me and watch my smoker temp and my meat temp while I watch football.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map