SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #22  
Old 09-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Reverend Redfish's Avatar
Reverend Redfish Reverend Redfish is offline
Pimp'n Da Reds
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 159
Cash: 953
Default

SaltyCajun Crew - "W" and I haven't worked out the details yet on this event, but, we will make this a very nice afternoon drawing. Be sure to come hungry - we will have gumbo, potato salad, garlic bread and a Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya to eat before/after the drawing. Food will be donated by me, and there will be plenty, so come with an empty gut.
As we get near this event date, I politely ask that anyone planning to attend, send me a private message to let me know. Only reason I ask for this is - it's an LSU vs OLE MISS game that night and we have several parties booked as of now. I just want to make sure I reserve enough space for the SaltyCajun crew.

Hope to hear from a bunch of you!

Rev
__________________
Pimp'n Da Reds
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map