SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 11-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Crawdaddct's Avatar
Crawdaddct Crawdaddct is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Kingwood
Posts: 86
Cash: 761
Default

I envy all you snipers out there. I have been shooting rifles for 30 years and still suck. I have been through training and have to qualify with Ar-15 every year for my job. Now give me a handgun or shotgun and im all good. My wife and kids kill me at the shooting range. I once completely missed a Audad sheep at 25 yards. That thing was three times as big as a whitetail. So needless to say im shooting behind the shoulder. The more vital organs the better.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map