SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
duckfreak's Avatar
duckfreak duckfreak is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Abbeville
Posts: 395
Cash: 2,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMP CANARD View Post
That will change when you have kids old enough to Hunt with you, and you appreciate seeing that sunrise at 49 years old. When I was in my 20's, it was mostly about how many I could get on a strap. NOT ANYMORE ! Being with the kids/friends at Camp, great Food and Drink, watching your Dog and the Ducks work.....is where I am at this stage in my life. I imagine it will only get better !
Agreed, that's where I am in my life as well, been chasing them ducks ever since I can remember, and now at 47 years old it's more about the quality time spent with my kids. My oldest son turned 17 and my youngest son just turned 10 so these past couple years has been about time spent with them as they don't stay young very long. I also as you said appreciate the sunrises a lil more, and working the birds and letting them shoot. Fourtuntely for me I taught them both that we don't have to kill a limit every trip for it to be a success.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map