SaltyCajun.com http://www.stickemrods.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Reggoh's Avatar
Reggoh Reggoh is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 724
Cash: 1,554
Default

One time I was driving back from Lake Arthur to Lake Charles... I had a class a McNeese about 2 hours from the time I left and I was living in Sulphur at the time so I decided to take the scenic route on Hwy 14. I was just driving along in my truck with the cruise set at about 50 and I got pulled over by a State Trooper.

He only asked for my license, registration, and insurance card... I asked what he pulled me over for and he said I was doing 69mph in a 55mph zone. The only thing I asked him if he was sure it was my truck? He was very short with me and just wrote me a ticket. I dont know what he was smoking that day but I know he didnt clock me going that fast. I didnt argue with him and just took the ticket and got it fixed.

Moral of the story... Sometimes cops get it wrong... do what you can to get it fixed or pay the fine if you feel you were guilty... follow the advice of some of the guys on here about keeping it off your record... thats the real expense.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map