SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:18 PM
CHUM STAIN CHUM STAIN is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bridge City
Posts: 106
Cash: 855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmyboyblue View Post
Correct me if needed, but I would think that trying to find a way around paying for something is Obama's puppet's way.

They have local people and businesses that make a hard living off of local products. I'm not conforming to society, I am conforming to what is called inflation and reality and not trying to be a cheap arse and screw over hard working fisherman.

Instead of buying steak at the market, buy from a slaughter house.

I will enjoy every crawfish I eat this year, thanks for the concern.
How is it screwing local fisherman over if you are buying them at the same price as they are selling them to the restaurant for?? I guess when you go shopping you dont look for the sales either??? I'm just cutting out the middle man that is over pricing them. Enjoy your bugs this season my friend.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map