SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 02-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Dogface Dogface is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lafayette, La.
Posts: 1,485
Cash: 4,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Gilbert View Post
I have had both replaced. Right one about 11 years ago, Posterior. It has come apart on me 3 x. Hurts like hell when that happens. Rehab was long and hard.

left one I had done 5 years ago, Anterior. Rehab much shorter and easier. Ifg you must have it done choose this.

It's not a picnic. I can not walk to the back of a big box store and back without extreme pain. I am unable to exercise so I have lost all muscle tone. But then I am 74.

Good luck to you and please shop around for the surgeon.
What was the cause of it coming apart? I had mine done( posterior) last spring and haven't had any trouble at all. I was fishing in 8 weeks and duck hunted with no problems. Just curious.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map