SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-05-2013, 09:30 PM
outdoorsman's Avatar
outdoorsman outdoorsman is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Erath
Posts: 109
Cash: 642
Default

I used to take the bow line off my boat when I would put it on the trailer. I was in a hurry one day one a trip by myself and forgot to hook the rope to the the boat, I tied it to the trailer but not the boat. Backed into the water and my boat never stopped. I did not have to swim for it as there were lots of boats coming in from fishing, and someone was nice enough to get it for me, but boy I was embarased. I have never taken the bow line off sence.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map