SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor)

The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) Tell your favorite jokes here! Keep it PG rated, please.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Default snappy replies and other musings

The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next crap could spell disaster.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, **** it, soldier on!

I woke up this morning at 8, and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonalds serves breakfast until 10:30.

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you... the others kept me awake all night!"

My wife packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"

A girl I know said the last time she had sex, it was like the men's Olympic 100 meter final. I laughed, "Over in 9.5 seconds?" "No," she said, "Eight black men and a gun."

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,200

LOL!!!!!!! I like the slow painful death one!!!!! sigh
Old 03-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Flounder

Cash: 3,889

good ones
Old 03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

My favorite
Old 03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Flounder

Cash: 638

Sooooooo, do you guys not like your wives, or did you all just make a bad choice?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrisen View Post
Sooooooo, do you guys not like your wives, or did you all just make a bad choice?

I can't speak for the rest of them, but I love my wife. You know you've picked a good one when she can take, as well as give, good jokes like that. Just read the thread from a while back on dumbest things you've told your wife!