SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 03-11-2013, 10:40 PM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
Don't know how much you use it now but, since my wife went out for surgery, I've HAD to use it. The more I use it, I love it! Instant stats for yr to date, balance sheets, p&l, you name it...
Oh lord.....I can't wait to see your taxes this year with you going all financial statement on me.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map