![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks guys!
Tried to get Jordan one Sunday but it was overcast and they weren't talking much. We got too close to some and jumped a hen off the roost. It was all down hill from there. Heard someone shoot while I was walking back to truck though. The one I killed didn't really start gobbling hard until about 7:30. We were walking back to truck to try a different area and Jordan heard him. I got lucky and slipped in between him and another hot one. Other than that they would gobble a few times on roost, fly down and shut up. Jordan's turn now. Hopefully we will get him one next weekend. |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
