SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 03-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunt Drag View Post
I don't know what the norm is. I can only tell you what I do. I've been hunting this property for goin on 5 years now and have tried to Run and Gun it several times with minimal success. It's always been better to setup in a blind where u can get comfortable and wait for a bird that isn't hen'd up. Get him nice and fired up and then watch him put on a show. Of course a "true sportsman" sits on the ground and slays his turkeys. If it makes you feel any better I shot one that afternoon sitting on the ground in my vest. I didn't feel any more accomplished than the one from that morning. If it was legal I'd put a sack of corn down and hunt it. Good luck, King of the Spring.

No need to get all riled up. I think it was a legit question and one that was not intended to flame you. If you feel good doin' it...go for it.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map