SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Country Boy's Avatar
Country Boy Country Boy is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arnaudville La.
Posts: 3,030
Cash: 2,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
I have fixed this almost exact wreck but, it was the passenger side and not 2 tone. Best I can recall, it was about $6700.

I'll help with the claim, even if I'm not fixing the wreck. Let me know if ya need my help.
Thanks southern, I'll let u know if I need anything, looks like I'll be paying a $1000 deductible to get it fixed. Hopefully my insurance will fight it, there was 3 people in my vehicle and he was by his self, seems like that would help as witnesses. Idk
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map